IT Management and Security for Construction Firms
Supporting the Way Your Firm Works—in the Office and On-Site
Your construction firm tackles projects that are challenging enough without IT speedbumps and roadblocks getting in the way. You can’t afford to lose time with communication breakdowns or unreliable/incompatible technology.
Our team of IT support and security professionals help construction firms at all levels of maturity to implement and maintain the most effective technologies for the industry. Whether you are in the office or on a job site, technology is playing an increasing role in your construction business, and we’re the team to help you get the most out of your investment in tech.
Advanced security across all your IT assets
Because your employees often utilize laptops and tablets away from the office, robust IT security measures are critical. These cybersecurity protocols protect both your operations and the data related to clients within your systems.
- 24/7/365 cybersecurity monitoring
- Mobile device security
- Cybersecurity incident response
- Email security
- Patching and security updates
- Secure data backups
- Endpoint security
- Enterprise-class antivirus and firewall management
Supporting your use of core applications
C&W Technologies is a technology management company. From accounting software to scale management, we support and manage all your core applications.
- Document management
- Project management
- ERP solutions
- Scale management
Technology support designed for go-anywhere, build-anything construction firms
- Sourcing hardware and software—Consulting with you to discover your exact requirements and sourcing both in-office computing equipment and rugged laptops/tablets for fieldwork.
- Multi-location support—Providing IT assistance wherever your projects take you.
- Implementation and integration—Helping you bring technologies online that drive efficiency.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance—Keeping your servers, PCs, and other vital network devices functioning optimally, improving reliability and security.
- Backup management—Harnessing industry best practices to keep your environment and essential business data secure, protected, and available.
- Workflow optimization—Optimizing your network by identifying, reporting, and resolving issues in real time.
- 24/7 advanced performance monitoring—Caring for your critical network and cloud asset health, security, and functionality.
- Unlimited remote support—Giving you and your staff access to our technicians for IT answers and timely troubleshooting.
On-time and within budget
Your clients expect you to hit deadlines and stay within project budgets. You should expect no less from your IT support provider. Our team employs a proactive IT maintenance and management strategy that allows us to stay ahead of IT issues and results in a predictable budgeted IT support price for you.
The benefits of working with an IT support that understands both tech and the construction industry
- Access your data and applications easily and securely regardless of location
- Leverage a predictable IT support expense
- Get a single point of contact for all your technology needs
- Prepare your IT for seasons of high demand
- Provision both in-office and on-site employees with the tech needed for peak efficiency