Enterprise-Class IT Protection for the Small – to Mid – Size Company
Nearly every company in operation today runs the bulk, or entirety, of its workflow on computerized systems. Those IT systems allow companies like yours to increase efficiency and compete head-to-head with similar businesses throughout the world.
The downside to your IT environment is that it must be secured, or everything—your data, workflow, and confidential client information is at risk. Click here for more information.
Smaller Businesses are NOT Immune to Cyberattack
Because enterprise-level organizations have fortified their IT environments, cybercriminals have pivoted to target the low-hanging fruit of less protected, small- to mid-size companies in recent years. In fact, 43% of cyberattacks are directed toward the small business.
That’s where our team of cybersecurity professionals step into the picture. We provide comprehensive, robust IT security measures that help you protect your business while simultaneously leveraging the benefits of digital workflow and advanced productivity tools.
- Unauthorized access to your data
- Internal corporate espionage
- Malware (viruses)
- Malicious hacking
Implement Best-Practice Protocols:
- Management of updates and patches
- Data backup and protection strategies
- Secure remote workflow access options* Antivirus and firewall configuration and monitoring
- Incident response and mitigation
- Email security measures
- Network security management
Enterprise-Class Protection for your Business—Without the Enterprise-Class Price Tag
By partnering with for IT security management, your business can utilize the protective power of top-of-the-line cybersecurity tools and personnel. Because we are able to spread the high cost of enterprise-class cybersecurity tools and IT specialists across our client base, we offer best-in-breed security solutions to small and mid-size companies like yours within a simple monthly payment structure.
The Benefits of Outsourcing your Cybersecurity to a Team of IT Protection Specialists
- Faster breach event recovery
- Increased stakeholder confidence
- Peace of mind
- Protection of brand reputation
- Access to a full stack of cybersecurity solutions and specialists
- Ability to safely utilize work-from-anywhere technologies
- Increase efficiency by eliminating nuisance phishing, adware, and spyware
Strengthening your Weakest Link – Employee Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Untrained staff can inadvertently allow cybercriminals access to your IT systems, your company’s data, and your customers’ private information. To help mitigate this risk, our team provides an array of training options for your employees, helping them stay safe while using internet-connected or cloud-based workflow.
Want to Learn More?
Contact us today or visit our website